Tuesday, March 13, 2012

GREEN Goodness! Kale Smoothie & A Green Lunch!

I started my day off with a green smoothie- Kale, Peaches, Vanilla Protein Powder and filtered water. I am now enjoying my green lunch. Spinach, avocado and cucumber...Yummy! I usually cut my avocado in large slices, but today I tried to shave them. In my mind it seems like more, as it is distributed better. I love avocado! I feel amazing when I eat a lot of greens!

































Kale Smoothie
2 Cups Peaches
1 Cup Kale
3 Cups Filtered Water
1 large Scoop Protein Powder

What greens have you been eating lately? Do you find you have more energy when you eat a lot of greens?

5 comments:

  1. Now that I eat more greens, I don't know how I used to get through my day without them before?!
    I have celery, cucumber,apple, banana, nuts, cranberries, raisins, ground flax, and hempbliss, with a sprinkle of cinnamon. nom. (I don't get on so well with the drinks..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The greener the better--so true!! I feel the same as you do.
    Beautiful looking food, I bet it was delish.
    Peace and Raw Health,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. G.U.P -I will have to try that combination!!! Sounds good, crunchy and sweet.


    The food was delish Elizabeth - I am always amazed at how many greens I can pack away at one time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely going to try that smoothie recipe! What brand of protein powder do you use? I've had a tough time trying to find one that is raw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelbian,

    Sun Warrior raw protein powder.
    Google it, they have a great website.

    Blessings, Erin

    ReplyDelete