Monday, January 16, 2012

Green Smoothies - I love Green Smoothies

We made a mighty green smoothie this morning! We took a few photo's of the process and I must say, it was so delicious, even the children enjoyed it! Sadly I have misplaced the rubber ring from my good blender, so it is a bit more of a process with this smaller model.

Mighty Green Smoothie
3 Cups of Organic Mixed Greens - Red & Green Swiss Chard, Tat Soi, Arugula & Spinach
2 Cups of Mixed Fruit - Mango, Cantaloupe, Honeydew Melon, Pineapple, Sweet Dark Cherries, Strawberries.
1 1/2 bananas
2 Cups Almond Milk
1 Cup of Spring Water

Place all ingredients in blender and liquify!
























































My daughter was not entirely fond 0f the smoothie, but my friend Christina and her daughter Katia loved it. Katia was not all that willing to share with her mom!








2 comments:

  1. This looks yummy. How did you like it with the almond milk? I will have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I enjoy it both with water or almond milk, I tend to like my almond milk more though!

    ReplyDelete