Sunday, November 27, 2011

Raw Lasagna, Sea & Veg Noodles & Kale Chips

I had a yummy late lunch today. Lasagna Raw-Taliano & Sea & Veg Noodles To Go - "Make it Raw," and I can not forget the kale chips. We made a quick stop at Ambrosia after Church and as always it was so worth it.

The kale chips were by "Live - Organic Food Bar." My favorite flavor is Sour Cream & Hemp. These are honestly the best kale chips ever. I absolutely love them. They actually taste like real sour cream, but they are raw and no dairy. Highly recommend.


















Lasagna Raw-Taliano

Zucchini, Sundried Tomato, Basil, Garlic, Onions, Olive Oil, Sea Salt and Cashew. This is really amazing. All the "Make it Raw," products I have tried are fantastic.


































Sea & Veg-Noodle to Go

Kelp Noodles, Zucchini, Carrots, Cabbage, Sunflower Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Tomato.

Dressing: Almond Butter, Lemon Juice, Agave, Nama Shoyu, Sea Salt. Again, a great dish. My only wish is that there was a bit more dressing with the Sea & Veg noodles as, I do like my sauce.


















I also started my day off with a great smoothie. Almond Milk, Frozen banana, and assorted berries. Strawberries, raspberries, blue berries and black berries. I love the thickness the frozen banana gives a smoothie. Have you tried any of the "Make it Raw, " products? Do you have a favorite raw lasagna recipe or noodle dish?

A great raw day!


No comments:

Post a Comment