Thursday, November 17, 2011

Kale, Kale, Kale Salad


















I love Kale and it is so good for you. The next time you go to make a salad, skip the lettuce and try kale. I find it so much more filling and it stays with you longer. I love to pair it with mushrooms and red peppers along with my favourite raw greek dressing.

What difference have you experienced since going raw?

For me, energy would probably be first on my list. Honestly, it is a high. Unexplainable, burst of energy that stays with you. Secondly my skin, glowing. Thirdly food consumption, being fulfilled faster and for longer periods. It has been an amazing journey so far. I would like to kick it into high gear now that winter is here and I would like to be as healthy as I can to fight off the seasonal colds that are lurking around every corner.

All raw = great, high raw = great, 2 out of 3 meals a day raw = great. Increasing your daily intake of raw fruits and vegetables, fresh juices and leafy greens it always great. Do what you can. Some people start slowly, some people full force, cold turkey. Listen to your body and stick with it. I found it hard for the first couple weeks while detoxing, but stick with it, I guarantee you will not be sorry!



1 comment:

  1. I would love to see your raw greek dressing recipe! Your kale salad is lovely--I am hopelessly addicted to kale.
    Peace and Raw Health,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete