Monday, September 19, 2011

Raw Pasta in 5 Minutes or Less

I just finished eating the yummiest plate of "Raw Pasta." In my opinion a spiralizer is a great investment. I was able to borrow one from a friend, but after this meal, I will get getting one for sure. The one I used was purchased from Raw Nutrition. It is very inexpensive and is called the Spiral Slicer by Joyce Chen.

This is a very simple recipe. It took 5 minutes in total.

Raw Pasta

1 Organic Carrot
1 Zucchini (from our garden)
1/3 Cup of Raw Local Honey
1 Tsp Balsamic Vinegar
Pinch of Sea Salt

Using the spiralizer on the small noodle setting, spiralize one carrot and one zucchini. Sprinkle with sea salt, toss with the mixture of raw honey and balsamic vinegar. Mix separately the raw honey and balsamic vinegar in another dish before adding the the pasta dish. Enjoy.

Have you ever made raw pasta? If so, what is your favourite raw sauce? What do you like to make your raw noodles out of?

No comments:

Post a Comment