Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Go Go Green Goodness!

I have been feeling a little tired lately, I know stress always plays a major role in how I feel. My mind sometimes races a mile a minute I am sure. I think it is just getting back into the swing of things with work, the kids in school, balancing home duties, there just does not seem to be enough hours in the day! Today I needed some Go Go Green Goodness. When I got home from work, I picked up the kids and rushed home. I took out my juicer and made a wonderful evening beverage.

It really hit the spot!






Go Go Green Goodness
3 Stalks of Celery
2 Organic Apples
4 Large Handfuls of Spinach
2 Medium Cucumbers
1 Cup of Spring Water

Place all items in the juicer, one at a time, put the water through last to help get all the leftover goodness out. My 6 year old really liked the juice, really did I say that! I even have proof. He actually shared my drink and enjoyed it. He said, "Mom it kind of tastes like salad."

What is your favourite "Go Go Green Goodness?"


2 comments:

  1. Yes, he is. I have three. Two boys and a girl.

    ReplyDelete