Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sprouted Cracker on Bed of Salad with Tomato Salsa



For lunch today, I made my husband and I a sprouted cracker (by Sunza) that sat upon on bed of salad. The cracker was topped with tomato salsa. It was really tasty.
I had the chance to go to the library and borrow some books on raw food. I found a really great book called "12 Steps to Raw Food," How to End Your Dependency on Cooked Food. This is a great book outlining some major health issues that Victoria Boutenko family faced and how they were able to solve them all by changing their lifestyle and choosing a raw diet. I also borrowed a beautiful book called "RAW," by Charlie Trotter and Roxanne Klein, they make high end raw food. The presentation and recipes in this book are out of this world. Well done. Two other books that I borrowed are "Raw Food," 100 Recipes to get the Glow and "The Raw Gourmet." I am looking forward to reading all of these and making some of the amazing recipes.


1 comment:

  1. Those pictures look yummy. I have one or 2 of those books and they are pretty good. Have fun! I got to see Victoria Boutenko in Cambridge,she is pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete