Saturday, January 29, 2011

Snacking Day

I did not post any photography for yesterday as I had what I refer to as a snacking day. I spent the entire day just snacking, I suppose you could say with the exception of the large, romaine lettuce, carrot, raisin and tomato salad that I had for supper.

For breakfast I started off the day having a 1 litre of water to flush my system before eating breakfast. I then had a large glass of orange juice and a bowl of blueberries and pineapple. My morning snack was an apple. For lunch, I had a raw apple sauce and nut mixture. My afternoon snack was trail mix and some cherry tomatoes. Then for supper the above mentioned salad.

I watched a few more great documentaries last night: Dispatches: Supermarket Secrets, Big Bucks-Big Pharma and The Future of Food. I also did some research on raw food and superfoods last night and good local sources to purchase them: upayanaturals.com and rawnutrition.ca.

Overall I feel great. I have so much more energy. For a bit while my body was detoxing, I felt a bit tired, now I have more energy then ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment